How to Withdraw and make a Deposit Money in Exness
How to Withdraw from Exness
Personal Area InformationDifferent regions will present different payment system options for withdrawals, and this is the region chosen upon registration of your Exness account. As such, if you would like to know what payment systems are available to you, simply log into your Personal Area for this information.
Your PA will show the available methods along with information such as processing time and commission fee.
With round-the-clock access to your funds, you can make withdrawals any day, any time.
There are a couple of general rules for withdrawing funds from your trading account that you need to be aware of:
- The amount you can withdraw at any specific point in time is equal to your account’s free margin that’s shown in your Personal Area.
- You can only withdraw funds via the same payment method you used to deposit funds.
- If you used a number of different payment methods to deposit funds into your account, withdrawals are to be made to those payment systems in the same proportion as the deposits were made.
- Withdrawals follow the payment system priority (outlined below), so withdraw funds in that order (bank card first, then Bitcoin, then anything else) to optimise transaction times.
The payment system priority is very important, so we’ve included an example to help you understand how it works:
You’ve deposited USD 1 000 total into your account, with USD 700 with Skrill and 300 USD with Neteller. As such, youll only be allowed to withdraw 70% of the total withdrawal amount through Skrill and 30% through Neteller. Lets assume that you’ve earned USD 500 and wish to withdraw everything, including profit. Youll need to transfer USD 1050 to Skrill and USD 450 to your Neteller account to complete the withdrawal.
The purpose of the payment priority system is a preventative measure to ensure that Exness submits safely to financial regulations forbidding money laundering and potential fraud, making it an essential without exception.
You can withdraw funds from your account in the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area. You may check the status of the transfer under Transaction History at any time.
How to Withdraw using bank card
To request a refund:
How to request a refund
1. In the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, select Bank card.
2. You will be presented with a list of cards used previously for deposit and the amounts that can be withdrawn via each. Pick a card to make a refund.
3. Choose the account you are making the withdrawal from.
4. Enter the amount to be refunded and choose the account currency. Click "Show Refund option".
Note: You can make a refund of an amount smaller than your deposit by making partial refunds. The range displayed below the transaction amount box will prompt you on how much funds can be refunded to that particular card. This feature however is currently only available on web-based Personal Areas.
5. Click "Refund"
6. Click "Continue"
7. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your Personal Area security type). Click Confirm.
If your bank card has expired
When your bank card has expired and the bank has issued a new card linked to the same bank account, the refund process is straightforward. You may submit your refund request in the usual way:
- Go to Withdrawal in your Personal Area and select Bank card.
- Select the transaction related to the expired bank card.
- Proceed with the withdrawal process.
If your bank card has been lost or stolen
In the event that your card has been lost or stolen, and can no longer be used for withdrawals, please contact the Support Team with proof regarding the circumstances of your lost/stolen card. We can then assist you with your withdrawal if the necessary account verification has been satisfactorily completed.
How to withdraw profit to your bank cardOnce you have refunded all your deposits, you’ll be able to withdraw your profit to your bank card. The minimum amount you can withdraw to your bank card is USD 3**, while the maximum is USD 10 000 per transaction.
** Minimum withdrawal limit for profit withdrawals made on mobile applications is USD 6.
To make a profit withdrawal:
1. In the Withdrawal section of your Personal Area, select Bank card.
2. Select the card you would like to withdraw to, the account you are withdrawing from, the currency, and the amount to be withdrawn in your account currency. Click Continue.
3. A summary of the transaction will be shown on your screen. Check the details and hit Confirm.
4. Enter the verification code sent to you either by email or SMS (depending on your Personal Area Security Type). Click Confirm to complete the withdrawal transaction.
Withdrawal processing time and fees
|Transaction||Processing Time||Processing fees|
|Refunds and profit withdrawals||1-14 business days (up to 30 days)||Free of charge|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We do not take fees when it comes to withdrawing. Some payment systems may require a transaction fee, so it’s best to be aware of the fees of your chosen payment system.
The vast majority of withdrawals via electronic payment systems are performed instantly, understood to mean that the transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing.
Withdrawal processing time
If the stated withdrawal time is exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team so we can help you troubleshoot.
To ensure your transactions reflect in a timely manner, do note the payment system priority put in place to provide efficient service and comply with financial regulations. This means that withdrawals through the listed payment methods should be done in this priority:
Payment System Priority
- Bank card refund
- Bitcoin refund
- Profit withdrawals, adhering to the deposit and withdrawal ratios explained previously.
Within the grace period, there is no limitation on how much funds can be withdrawn or transferred. However withdrawals cannot be made using these payment methods:
Grace period and withdrawals
- Bank Cards
- Crypto Wallets
- Perfect Money
If the payment system used for deposit is not available during withdrawal, please contact our Support Team via chat, email, or call, for an alternative. We will be happy to help you out.
What should I do if the payment system used for the deposit is not available during the withdrawal?
Note that while this is not an ideal situation, at times we may need to switch off certain payment systems due to maintenance issues on the provider’s end. We regret any inconvenience caused and are always ready to support you.
There may not be enough available funds in the trading account to complete the withdrawal request.
Why do I get an “insufficient funds” error when I withdraw my money?
Please confirm the following:
- There are no open positions on the trading account.
- The trading account selected for the withdrawal is the correct one.
- There are enough funds for withdrawal in the chosen trading account.
- The conversion rate of the currency selected is causing an insufficient amount of funds to be requested.
For further assistance
If you have confirmed these and still get an “insufficient funds” error, please contact our Exness Support Team with these details to be assisted:
- The trading account number.
- The name of the payment system you are using.
- A screenshot or photo of the error message you are receiving (if any).
How to Deposit Money at Exness
Funding your Exness account is quick and easy. Here are some tips for hassle-free deposits:
- Make sure your account is verified, meaning that your Proof of Identity and Proof of Residence documents are reviewed and accepted. If your account is not verified, deposit limits are imposed.
- Your account type may present a minimum deposit requirement to begin trading; For Standard accounts the minimum deposit depends on the payment system, while Professional accounts have a set minimum initial deposit limit starting from USD 200.
- Double-check minimum deposit requirements for using a specific payment system.
- The payment services you use must be managed under your name, the same name as the Exness account holder.
- While choosing your deposit currency, remember that you will need to make withdrawals in the same currency chosen during the deposit. The currency used to deposit does not need to be the same as your account currency, but note that exchange rates at the time of transaction do apply.
- Finally, whichever payment method you are using, please double-check that you haven’t made any mistakes when you entered your account number, or any important personal information required.
Visit the Deposit section of your Personal Area to deposit funds into your Exness account, any time, any day, 24/7.
How to Deposit in Exness
1. Click on the Deposit section
4. Enter the currency and amount of your deposit and click "Continue"
5. Double check your deposit details and click "Confirm"
6. You will be redirected to the website of your chosen payment system, where you can complete your transfer
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Exness does not charge commission on deposit fees, though it is always best to double-check the conditions of your chosen Electronic Payment System (EPS) as some may have service fee charges from the EPS service provider.
Processing times can vary based on the payment method you used to deposit funds. All available methods will be shown to you in the Deposit section of your Personal Area.
Deposit processing time
For most payment systems offered by Exness, the deposit processing time is instant, understood to mean that the transaction is carried out within a few seconds without manual processing.
If the stated deposit time has been exceeded, please contact the Exness Support Team.
There are so many ways to transact with Exness, as we offer Electronic Payment Systems (EPS) to give you more options to transact.
Currently we accept deposits through the following electronic payment systems:
- Perfect Money
Deposits and withdrawals executed through electronic payment systems are instant, meaning that once you complete the transaction, it will only take a few moments for the funds to reflect in your account.
Some payment methods may not be available in your region. Visit your Exness Personal Area to view the available payment methods for your account.
We do not charge deposit or withdrawal fees when you make a deposit via any of the electronic payment systems mentioned above. The only exception is when you withdraw funds via Skrill; there is no commission for withdrawing more than USD 20, but if you withdraw less than that amount, a commission of USD 1 will be charged.
Fees may be charged by certain electronic payment systems. For more information about transaction fees, please visit the websites of the electronic payment system you are thinking of using.
Financial security is of utmost importance in Exness. We take strict measures to make sure that your funds are safe with us.
How can I be sure that my payments are safe?
Let us take a look at how we ensure financial security in Exness:
- Segregation of client funds: Clients’ funds are stored separated from company funds to ensure that they are protected from events that may affect the company. We ensure that company funds are greater than client funds so that you can be sure we are always capable of compensation if required.
- Verification of transactions: Requesting a withdrawal requires a One-Time-Pin that is sent to the client’s phone or email linked to the account (known as a security type, selected during registration), to ensure that the transaction is being requested by the rightful owner.